For the fifth consecutive year, Grupo Bimbo has been ranked number-one by the Merco Consultancy as the “Company with the Very Best Reputation,” as well as designated as the business with the best reputation among food businesses.
Grupo Bimbo was distinguished in four Exceptional Business categories, as granted by the Communications Board and the Quality-Fomentation Institute. The Exceptional Business recognition Grupo Bimbo received was awarded for extraordinary practices Grupo Bimbo implemented during the Covid-19 pandemic.
• The 6th edition of the Global Energy Race will be held virtually and will be completely free, from Oct 4th to 10th, for runners throughout the world.
• As the case of past editions, Grupo Bimbo shall donate 20 slices of bread for each participant enrolled, regardless of the number of kilometers run.
• This year, the enrollment may be done with the new mobile app for the Global Energy Race, which can be downloaded free by all wishing to participate.
• The Brand Footprint raking, made by consulting agency Kantar through its Kantar Worldpanel division, shows the preferred brands by homes in a global, regional and local level.
• Bimbo also stands out for being the brand with the largest penetration in homes in Mexico, having presence in 93% of them.
IDEAL S.A., company that belongs to the largest breading group in the world, Grupo Bimbo, celebrated its first stone ceremony for the new Distribution Center (CEDIS), which will supply 24 sales centers throughout Chile.
Grupo Bimbo, ratifies its commitment to global best practices by being recognized in the 2021 edition, and for five consecutive years, as one of the most ethical companies in the world according to the list prepared by The Ethisphere Institute
Grupo Bimbo does not request any kind of payment during the selection process.
Grupo Bimbo does not sell vehicles on other websites, but does so only through the Morton auction house.